Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chapter Nine: Killing Discovery:

Chapter Nine: Killing Discovery:

I awoke alone and naked the next morning. This time, I remembered what happened. Kaoru had come into my room last night and slept with me. I didn’t really feel anything at first. I understood why it happened. Yet, I wasn’t thinking about that at the time. Something about Kaoru just didn’t sit well with me. I knew that he had killed Aki somehow. With that thought in my bed, I began to piece together the thoughts that I knew about that creep so far.

First off, he is out of my bed by surprise. That’s nothing to be alarmed about. Most guys creep out after sex in the wee hours of the morning to avoid cuddling with their one-night stand. Next, Kaoru somehow managed to get my phone number and home address. Kind of a rotten trick for some guys to pull on the girls they are stalking. Also, what do I know about Kaoru himself? Only his first name and nothing else. He knows a little bit about me though. With all of that in my head, I realized that I could be dealing with a potential murderer here.


But, what proof do I have? Just a hunch? I needed more evidence. But how was I going to get that? I don’t even know where he lives. Plus, would the police ever believe me if I took them my story? I decided that I just had to find out the truth no matter what. Aki’s mother deserves some sort of justice for her son.


Right then, Kaoru himself did a little bit of the work for me. I had my cell phone buzzing in my purse near the door. I only had one guess as to who it was. I rose out of bed and put on a robe. I reached inside my purse and pulled out my phone. I had eight new text messages. The first five were from my friends. (Fair enough to understand from there. They were only checking on me like good friends should.) The next one was from the phone company with their usual announcements through text. (Blah. So typical! They are rather annoying.) The next one was from my uncle. (Same reason as my friends. I’m amazed how much better he has gotten better with the text over the past year.) Finally, I came to the jackpot. Kaoru had texted me just as I predicted. I felt myself rising for once in the past few days. “I’ve got you my bastard!” I thought. I opened up his message.


“You were great last night. Really great. I will see you again tonight,” Kaoru had written. I clicked my phone closed as I began to smirk. I felt a high rush coming over me. “Oh no,” I thought. “I’ll be seeing you tonight! Seeing you for what you really are!” From there, my planning came to life.


That evening, I got dressed to go out. I headed out to the door only armed with my cell phone. During the whole afternoon, I did a little research. I started with where Aki worked. Before his death, he was studying to be a lawyer. He had gone an internship at a law office over the spring. Black Horse Law Offices was the name I believe. My father’s lawyers worked there as. So far, I had a strong lead. So, I went to Google maps and looked up where Black Horse Law Offices was. My results hit a surprising jackpot. Aki’s place of business was across from a notorious BDSM bar and club. It all began to make sense to me now. Kaoru must have been stalking Aki from that trashy place to know when to kill him. Well that proves my serial killer theory. Now, I had to confront Aki’s killer.


I made it to the front door and paused. I looked into the darkened dining/living room.
“I’m heading out, mom!” I called out.


“Why?” my mom asked. (I couldn’t tell her the truth. Not just yet, anyway.) I shrugged at her question.


“I just figured that I would get out to get some air,” I lied. “I need to get away from the sorrow in the house.”


“Okay, don’t stay out too late,” she replied. I mouthed “wow” to myself in silence. She actually believed me? Then again, I can’t really be surprised. I practically tell her everything about what I am doing. (Well except for… you know… that…) I nodded at her response.


“Alright,” I said. Then, I quickly went out the door. I walked through the darkness, normally. I tried my best not to draw attention to myself. My family is very well known in Tokyo. Everyone kept feeling sorry about my loss. The last thing I wanted to do was give them something else to talk about. As I walked, I glanced around to see if nobody was in sight. Lucky for me, tonight was clear. I wondered for how long though.


I finally made it to Taste, the BDAM bar and club that was across from Black Horse. I could smell the smoke just from standing outside. I could go inside, but…


Suddenly, something around the corner caught my ear. I slowly looked up. “Is that someone… gasping?” I thought. Curious, I followed the sound all the way around the corner. I only intended on taking a peak. However, I ended up being drawn into a show of horror. For I had found Kaoru, but he wasn’t alone. I saw in his arms a young woman about my age. Not in a romantic embrace, mind you. Kaoru had his fangs in her neck and he was drinking her blood! The woman herself was not resisting at all. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying her slow, sexualized death. I stared on in horror and arousal. I wanted to turn away so badly. I finally had to force myself to do so when Kaoru began finishing up his drink. I sure as hell didn’t want to be next! So I got the hell out of there as fast as I could.


As I hurried all the way home, I now knew that my suspicion were more than correct. Kaoru did kill Aki, but he wasn’t a serial killer. No! Kaoru was a straight up vampire! What had I gotten myself into with him?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home